“Personally Identifiable Information”
Refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, social security number, and credit card information. Personally Identifiable Information does not include information that is collected anonymously (that is, without identification of the individual user) or demographic information not connected to an identified individual.
What Personally Identifiable Information is collected by Skola?
We collect personal information from you and any devices (including mobile devices) you use when you: use our Website or our Services, register for an account with us, provide us information on a web form, update or add information to your account, participate in a community board discussion chat, or when you otherwise correspond with us.
- Identifying information such as your name, addresses, telephone numbers or email addresses when you register for an account with us.
- Bidding, buying, or selling information you provide during a transaction, or other transaction-based content that you generate or that is connected to your account as a result of a transaction you are involved in.
- Financial information (such as credit card or bank account numbers) in connection with a transaction.
How Skola collects personal information
We collect Personal Data from you when you voluntarily provide such information, such as when you contact us with inquiries, respond to one of our surveys, register for access to the Services or use certain Services.
In addition to our direct collection of information, our third party service vendors (such as credit card companies, clearinghouses and banks) who may provide such services as credit, insurance, and escrow services may collect this information from our Visitors and Authorized Customers. We do not control how these third parties use such information, but we do ask them to disclose how they use personal information provided to them from Visitors and Authorized Customers.
Skola Use Of Your Personal Data And Other Information
- For instance, if you contact us by email, we will use the Personal Data you provide to answer your question or resolve your problem. Also, if you provide Personal Data in order to obtain access to the Services, we will use your Personal Data to provide you with access to such services and to monitor your use of such services.
- Skola and its subsidiaries and affiliates (the Related Companies) may also use your Personal Data and other personally non-identifiable information collected through the Services to help us improve the content and functionality of the Services, to better understand our users and to improve the Services.
- Skola and its affiliates may use this information to contact you in the future to tell you about services we believe will be of interest to you. If we do so, each marketing communication we send you will contain instructions permitting you to "opt-out" of receiving future marketing communications. In addition, if at any time you wish not to receive any future marketing communications or you wish to have your name deleted from our mailing lists, please contact us as indicated below.
- We use third-party service providers to serve advertisements (banners or links) on our behalf across the Internet. These advertising service providers may collect non-identifiable information about your visits to our website, and your interactions with our products and services. Such non-identifiable information does not include your name, address, email address or other personal information.
Our Disclosure Of Your Personal Data And Other Information
Skola is not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- Business Transfers: as we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
- Agents, Consultants And Related Third Parties: Skola, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases and processing payments. When we employ another entity to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
Skola may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Skola.
- Act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public or
- Protect against legal liability.
You can visit the Site without providing any Personal Data. If you choose not to provide any Personal Data, you may not be able to use certain Services.
- Skola does not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any Personal Data through the Services.
- If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Data to Skola through the Services, please contact us, and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
Links To Other Websites
- The links from the Services do not imply that Skola endorses or has reviewed the Third Party Sites. We suggest contacting those sites directly for information on their privacy policies.
Integrating Social Networking Services
- One of the special features of the Service is that it allows you to enable or log in to the Services via various social networking services like Facebook or Twitter (Social Networking Service(s)). By directly integrating these services, we make your online experiences richer and more personalized. To take advantage of this feature, we will ask you to log into or grant us permission via the relevant Social Networking Service.
- When you add a Social Networking Services account to the Service or log into the Service using your Social Networking Services account, we will collect relevant information necessary to enable the Service to access that Social Networking Service and your data contained within that Social Networking Service.
- However, please remember that the manner in which Social Networking Services use, store and disclose your information is governed by the policies of such third parties, and Skola shall have no liability or responsibility for the privacy practices or other actions of any Social Networking Services that may be enabled within the Service.
- You may also have the option of posting your Services activities to Social Networking Services when you access content through the Services (for example, you may post to Facebook that you performed an activity on the Service); you acknowledge that if you choose to use this feature, your friends, followers and subscribers on any Social Networking Services you have enabled will be able to view such activity.
Choices you have about your Personal Data
Your Choice And Control Of Your Information
You have the choice to opt out of having your information used or disclosed for certain purposes.
Opting out of collection of Personal Information: You may, of course, decline to submit any Personal Information through https://skola.com , in which case https://skola.com may not be able to provide certain services to you.
Using this website without opting out means that you understand and agree to data collection to provide you with interest-based advertising.
You have the choice to access, update and correct your personal information.
We only send you promotional mobile or email messages if you explicitly ask to receive these. (You opt in). You can stop receiving promotional mobile and email messages from http://
- You have the choice to opt out of having your information used or disclosed for certain purposes.
- Skola takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free.
- In particular, email sent to or from the Services may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to Skola via the Internet.
- We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax, or accounting requirements).
- When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
- Security Incident Response. We will maintain a security incident response plan for monitoring, detecting, and handling possible security incidents affecting Covered Data. The security incident response plan at least includes definitions of roles and responsibility, communication, and post-mortem reviews, including root cause analysis and remediation plans.
- For any critical icident in our system we will resolved in within 24hrs
We has instituted and will maintain a vulnerability management program covering the Applicable Products that includes definitions of roles and responsibilities for vulnerability monitoring, vulnerability risk assessment, and patch deployment.
How long does Skola keep personal data information?
Access To Information, Contacting Skola
- To keep your Personal Data accurate, current, and complete, please contact us as specified below. We will take reasonable steps to update or correct Personal Data in our possession that you have previously submitted via the Services.
- You may contact us as follows: https://support.skola.com .